Support your immune system with doTERRA essential oils so it won’t over-react to seasonal threats. Essential oils are simple, inexpensive and very effective. The three oils in the Intro. Kit – Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint combined help to combat seasonal threats. Either rub one drop all three on the back of your neck of take 2 drops of each internally either in a glass of water or put in a empty capsule. TriEase softgels are a convenient way to get the three oils in a pre-made capsule to take the work out of making your own pills. You may also want to add Melaleuca, Thyme and/or Frankincense. It works the best as preventative (of course).
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team