Support your immune system with doTERRA essential oils so it won’t over-react to seasonal threats. Essential oils are simple, inexpensive and very effective. The three oils in the Intro. Kit – Lavender, Lemon, and Peppermint combined help to combat seasonal threats. Either rub one drop all three on the back of your neck of take 2 drops of each internally either in a glass of water or put in a empty capsule. TriEase softgels are a convenient way to get the three oils in a pre-made capsule to take the work out of making your own pills. You may also want to add Melaleuca, Thyme and/or Frankincense. It works the best as preventative (of course).
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up for doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team
Current doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you sign up for doTERRA before May 31st with a 100 PV + order, you receive 50 product credits FREE and $50 in free essential oils from me. (An example of a 100 PV initial order is the Family Physician Kit with Slim & Sassy. It costs $150, is 110 PV and includes 11 small bottles of the most popular oils and the enrollment fee is included.) There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my $50 incentive.