You’ve come to the right place if you are wondering what doTERRA essential oils are good for clear skin. Many essential oil guides suggest Lavender oil as a good place to start. It won’t keep everyone’s skin clear but it can help many people.
Here are some other essential oils to try:
- 2 drops of Helichrysum and Frankincense and 1 drops of Thyme and Geranium mixed with 1 Tablespoon of carrier oil. (Coconut oil absorbs the fastest so is perfect for daytime use.) Try something a little heavier, like grapeseed, jojoba, or avocado oil, for nighttime use. After you put the oil on make sure you cover it. (A pair of gloves is great, but a pair of clean, white socks works just as well.) Unfortunately there is no 1 combination of oils that works for everyone.
- The essential oil blend we have found to work the best for maintaining clear skin is doTerra’s Immortelle. Immortelle is an oil blend used to counteract aging issues. It has a combination of Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Rose, Lavender, and Helichrysum. It is an amazing oil blend, however it is quite pricey. (The last 10mL bottle I bought was $75.) Because it doesn’t go very far we mix it at a 50% ratio with fractionated coconut oil, and use it sparingly on occasional mild skin irritations. It makes a noticeable difference within a few hours, and can be reapplied as often as needed. It truly is amazing.
- Zendocrine internally can maintain clear skin, because mild skin issues are usually the result of a need to cleanse.
- You may also have good luck using doTERRA’s Cleanse and Restore program.
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up for doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team
Current doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to sign up for doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you sign up for doTERRA before July 15th with a 200 PV + order, you receive a FREE Sunsational Flavors kit containing Spearmint, Cumin, Tangerine and Dill - and $50 in free essential oils from me. These are special essential oils you can use for cooking that you can't purchase individually. (An example of a 200 PV initial order is the Home Essentials Kit. It costs $275, is 225 PV and includes 10 bottles of the most popular oils plus the Petal Diffuser and the enrollment fee is included.) If you want to spend less money, there are other options. Kits are the best deal and the least expensive kit is $150 and includes the enrollment kit fee and small bottles of 11 of the most popular oils. You could also pay the $35 enrollment fee and then add whatever oil or oils you want. There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my $50 incentive.