Maintaining a healthy gut can be hard but doTERRA essential oils are strong and effective. They can help you keep your gut operating at peak efficiency and can strengthen your digestive system so you don’t grow microorganisms or other nasty things. Before we started using doTERRA, we tried using another brand of oregano oil and it sort of helped, but not really. I was amazed when we started using doTERRA at how much more powerful doTERRA essential oils are. These are very strong oils and you should definitely notice results.
Oregano oil burns like crazy so the only way you want to take it is in a capsule. Either put the three oils in a capsule yourself – or buy GX Assist capsules that have oregano, lemon and a bunch of other good oils in them and then put a few drops of Digest Zen in your water with each meal. Clove is also in On Guard so that is an option of taking clove in a pill form.
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team