When signing up for an IPC (wholesale) doTERRA account, you will have the option to join the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP). Here is why you may want to do this option:
Earn Free doTERRA Essential Oils Every Month – Commit to a 50PV monthly LRP. (50PV is usually $50) Receive the 25% off retail price plus up to 30% in free product for a total of up to 55% off retail. Plus a free product every month if your LRP is above 125PV for that month.
Earn Money by Making doTERRA Your Business – If you commit to a 100PV LRP and get others to sign up under you, there is a huge potential for income. You earn 2% to 7% of what people under you buy, plus there is a lot of potential for bonuses.
How can I get dōTERRA oils free every month?
- Opening an IPC account for $35.00 (or order an enrollment kit that includes oils at a discount and includes the $35.00). IPC accounts remain active with one, yearly $50 order. There is a $25 yearly renewal fee.
- Setting up an LRP (Loyalty Rewards Program) monthly order with a minimum of 50 PV (usually $50).
Then every month that you order at least 125 PV by the 15th, you will receive the product of the month for free (usually worth $10-$15). You will also be eligible for Loyalty Rewards Credits. If you need to have a light doTERRA month, you can order as little as 5 PV, and maintain your percentage and your current points. You can change your loyalty reward order as many times as you want up until midnight (MT) before the processing date you have chosen. You can change the processing date whenever you want. You can have more than one LRO each month.
dōTERRA’s Loyalty Rewards Program provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program. As a participant in the Loyalty Rewards Program, you will immediately begin to earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase dōTERRA product. The longer you participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program, the more credits you can earn—up to 30% of your total monthly LRP purchases! (See terms and conditions below.)
Read here to learn how to place a doTERRA LRP order.
Loyalty Rewards Credits
LRP Points to Keep in Mind if you Want to Earn Bonuses
- If you want to earn bonuses from IPCs under you, you must have a 100PV template at all times. This means if you place an order for less than 100PV, then right after the order processes, you need to edit your LRP template so it’s over 100PV. Fast Track (enrollment) Checks are issued every Wednesday. Retail, Preferred Member and Uni-level checks are issued on the 15th so make sure your templates are good every Tuesday and from the 14-16th.
- You need to have at least 100PV each month to earn bonuses.
- To not lose your LRP points you need to place at least a 1PV LRP order every month. Healing Hands donations do NOT have any PV. An LRP with only a Healings Hand donation will result in you losing accrued points and Loyalty Rewards level (%).
- If your LRP order is over 125PV and you’re not processing the order by the 15th, you are missing out on the free product of the month.
- To earn points, your order has to be over 50PV.
- All product credits will be immediately canceled with LRP cancellation
- No-hassle, automatic shipment of dōTERRA products you use on a monthly basis
- Receive up to 30% of the PV value of your monthly LRP order
- Use your LRP product credits as cash to purchase dōTERRA products
- Freedom to change your LRP order up to your monthly ship date
- Convenient way to meet monthly PV and bonus qualification requirements
- Powerful loyalty incentive for new customers and consultants you personally sponsor
- View Loyalty Rewards points online in your mydoterra.com back office.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum LRP order of 50 PV to earn monthly product credits
- No maximum monthly credit accumulation limit
- Product credits expire 12 months from the date of issue
- A redemption fee of $3 per 100 credits, applicable taxes, and shipping and handling charges will apply
- Must be an LRP participant for 60 days before credits can be redeemed
- All product credits will be immediately cancelled with LRP cancellation
- Product credits have no PV or cash redemption value and are not transferrable
- Products purchased with LRP credits are not for resale
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.