Right now if you join doTERRA, you can take advantage of several incentives I have. These incentives can really help you sky-rocket your doTERRA business. Read more here!
I’ve looked in to several other direct selling opportunities and I like doTERRA the best by far. Here’s why:
- The products fill a real need that people have and it feels good to be able to help other people.
- The products actually work and are super-high quality.
- There is almost no health problem they can’t help and they can help with things that traditional medicine can’t help with.
- You get your own website and can have people sign up and you don’t have to do it all in person (you don’t HAVE to have a party in your home, bug your friends or give a sales presentation to everyone before they start).
- Residual Income – once you get someone to sign up under you, they stay under you and you earn bonuses off what they purchase for as long as they stay a customer.
- You can sell it on a blog, website, facebook page, etc. with few restrictions. Your readers simple click a link and they can choose if they want to purchase the product at retail or wholesale cost (if you sign up under me, just send me a note and I’ll send you the html that will link to your doTERRA website. When they purchase, doTERRA services the order and ships it and sends you a bonus check (see below).
- The company itself is a great company and is growing VERY quickly. They care about and support their community, employees and consultants.
- There is a HUGE potential to make money if you can get a good team under you. I know of a lot of people who make six figures doing this. Of course, it’s not guaranteed. But if nothing else, they have great promotions like the monthly auto-ship program where you can change your order every month and earn points for free product, they have a free product of the month and every few months they have a great promotion. For example, for April 2013 for every 200PV order (which is usually $200), you get a bottle of Deep Blue Rub and Deep Blue 10ml Roll On. This is almost $125 retail value and you can get this free product multiple times in the month. Talk about incentive for your team to purchase.
How Do I Get Started?
As an IPC, you will get the lower wholesale price (25% below retail). It is $35 to sign up – or purchase a starter pack and the $35 is included. $25 yearly fee and must place at least one $50 order a year. Every few months they have promotions where you can get a free bottle of an essential oil if you spend a certain amount. You can participate in this if you are an IPC and get free oils this way. By committing to the monthly auto-ship program, you can qualify for free product every month if you meet the requirements and you can also earn points toward free product. You can change your LRP order monthly easily online so you can get different oils every month depending on your needs. Most IPCs find that once they use the product, it isn’t a problem finding product to order monthly.
You may find this video from a doTERRA Presidential Diamond on how to make money with doTERRA interesting.
Here are all the details of the doTERRA Compensation Plan:
You are allowed to buy doTERRA at the wholesale cost and sell it for however much you can get for it and you can make profit that way. This would be a great option if you have a store, are a mid-wife, sell at a craft fair or you are a chiropractor or massage therapist with clients.
You can also refer people to your own doTERRA store that you will receive when you sign up as an IPC and if they want to purchase the items at the retail cost so they don’t have to sign up or anything, doTERRA will ship the items directly to them and you will receive the 25% different between the wholesale cost and the retail cost. When you sign up, you are given a link to your store that you can post online at places like facebook, Pinterest or a blog.
You get 25% commission on any/all of these orders placed with your ID#. To receive this you must be an active IPC but no monthly order or LRP is
Fast Start Bonus
As long as you have a 100 PV LRP order yourself, then you receive 20% of what new IPCs purchase in the first 60 days. This can be huge because IPCs generally purchase a lot at the beginning so they can try the different things out.
You receive 20% on purchases made within the first 60 days by IPCs that you enroll. The person who enrolled you receives 10%, and the person who enrolled that person receives 5%. This is why it is good to keep signing up new IPCs (enroller based). Fast Start payments are processed on Wednesday (covering the prior Monday-Sunday) and mailed/deposited on Thursday. In order to receive Fast Start commissions you must have a LRP order of at least $100 PV in place at all times and must process once during the month.
Power of Three Team Bonus
This can be a great monthly bonus. If you and 3 IPCs under you commit to a $100 PV LRP order every month and you have at least 600 OV between you and your first level, then you get a $50 bonus every month. If you can get those 3 IPCs to get 3 IPCs with a 100 PV order then you get a $250 bonus every month and then if you can get the next level to do the same you get a $1500 monthly bonus. Sounds like a lot of work and it definitely is and will definitely take time to set up but if you can get it to work, then just knowing that you’re getting paid at least $1500 every month would be HUGE!
Unilevel Organizational Bonus
Consultant (Level 1) – You must have a $100 PV LRP order process. You are paid 2% of everything that the IPCs you personally signed up purchase (after the first 60 days).
Manager and Above (Levels 2-7) – If you can get someone you signed up to sign someone else up, then you will want to move up to the Manager position or you won’t receive the 3% payout from your 2nd level. You need your own $100 PV LRP monthly order and at least $500 OV. doTERRA is unique because you actually get a higher percentage the farther down the line the IPCs are – I’m sure they do this to motivate you to build your team. You are paid the % on the chart for each level as long as you meet the rank requirements at the top of the page. You can look in the doTERRA back end at any time and see what rank you are and what it takes to get to the next rank. This is paid on the 15th of the next month. You received one combined check on the 15th for everything except Fast Start.
It’s fairly self-explanatory after this until you want to be Premier. To be Premier you need 2 IPCs that are at least an Executive themselves. Then you work your way up to Presidential Diamond, which requires at least 6 Platinum IPCs under you.
Once you reach the Silver level, you’re pretty awesome in the doTERRA world. You get to go in the special line at Pick Up in Orem, UT. You can attend special Silver and above training and several other things. But the main reason you want to be a silver is because you then are a part of the Leadership Performance Pool. They take all the sales for that month and multiply it by 2%. Then all the Silvers get at least one share in this pool. Then as you work your way up you get even more shares.
To become a Presidential Diamond is very difficult and takes a lot of work and time but from what I gather, it’s totally worth it. There are currently only 9 Presidential Diamonds. That means they are getting a huge share out of a big pot. When you reach this level, you definitely are making enough that doTERRA is your job. Here is an example of what doTERRA paid out in just one month. Didn’t I say it was worth it?
If you want to learn more about the doTERRA opportunity and earning potential, please read this article from doTERRA.Terms - PV – Personal Volume – generally $1=1 PV but if you are purchase a set or other discounted item you then don’t get quite as many PV as dollars. OV – Organizational Volume – same as above but it’s what all your organization purchases LRP – Loyalty Rewards Program – you commit to a monthly order that can be changed every month IPC – Independent Product Consultant – those who sign up with a wholesale account Enroller: Person who will receive Fast Track Commissions, typically the person who brought the enrollee to the table, has a connection with and
will guide the enrollee in their use of the oils and account. Sometimes referred to as the person who signed up the IPC.
Sponsor: The person who is directly above an IPC. Sometimes referred to as placed. The Sponsor and Enroller can be the same person. It is required
that the Sponsor be in the same leg and somewhere under the Enroller.
Read the article at this link for full details on the compensation plan.
(Some blog images from Wikipedia.com)
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.