On Guard is dōTERRA’s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function.* Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. On Guard, with its unique aroma, is one of our most versatile blends. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to clear the atmosphere by diffusing. On Guard is superb for eliminating and controlling pathogens due to the potency of its constituents.
Activity of all the oils in the Protective Blend On Guard are: Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-viral, mood lifters, anti-carcinogen, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic,blood cleansers, immune system booster, digestive disorders.
Helps with Abscesses, Bacterial Infection, Chronic Fatigue, Common Cold, Endometriosis, Flu, Fungal Infection, Pneumonia, Sore Throat, Strep Throat, Tonsillitis, Viral Infection, and Warts.
· Wear OnGuard with Frankincense (1 drop to 2 drops) to draw Abundance to you.
· Diffuse On Guard to eliminate air born unfriendly bacteria or viruses.
· Gargle with a little bit of salt with several drops of On Guard and ½ cup of water for throat
· Drink a few drops of On Guard every hour to ward off sore throat, swollen glands or general
aches and pains that may indicate you are coming down with something.
· Using On Guard on the bottom of the feet each night will help with a good night’s sleep and
give your immune system a nice boost to help avoid bugs and coughs that travel through the
work or school environment.
· Teachers in our community who wipe down desk legs and chair legs before the children enter
classroom have less illness in class and less absenteeism than in other classes where On Guard
is not used.
· A Basic Skills classroom that diffuses On Guard for 15 minutes every 2 hours has reported that
not only is there less absenteeism but the students are generally calmer. Sometimes the
trigger to restart the diffuser is that the noise level rises in the classroom.
· On Guard on the toothbrush with baking soda is a wonderful treatment for sore gums or
Information shared in this document by Dr. Susan Lawton is from research and practice; there are many more effective
combinations of doTerra CPTG Oils than are listed here.
Here are some ideas from the doTERRA blog on tips of using On Guard.
Click here for more information on doTERRA Onguard.
|Buy from Us|
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.