The above image has some ideas on how to address occasional head tension with doTERRA essential oils. doTERRA Past Tense tension blend supports the tense muscles in your body so it may be a good choice for you. It’s specially made for tense muscles. I know many others who love peppermint for it’s soothing properties. Lavender is very calming so that’s what one of my friends swears by for head and neck tension. I’ve heard of many others who have had good luck with Frankincense on the roof of their mouth. You may also want to consider rosemary, wintergreen, marjoram and basil because each person’s body is different and if one oil doesn’t work for you, try another because you will eventually find the perfect one for you.
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up for doTERRA as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team
Current doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to sign up for doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you sign up for doTERRA before July 15th with a 200 PV + order, you receive a FREE Sunsational Flavors kit containing Spearmint, Cumin, Tangerine and Dill - and $50 in free essential oils from me. These are special essential oils you can use for cooking that you can't purchase individually. (An example of a 200 PV initial order is the Home Essentials Kit. It costs $275, is 225 PV and includes 10 bottles of the most popular oils plus the Petal Diffuser and the enrollment fee is included.) If you want to spend less money, there are other options. Kits are the best deal and the least expensive kit is $150 and includes the enrollment kit fee and small bottles of 11 of the most popular oils. You could also pay the $35 enrollment fee and then add whatever oil or oils you want. There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my $50 incentive.