The above image has some ideas on how to address occasional head tension with doTERRA essential oils. doTERRA Past Tense tension blend supports the tense muscles in your body so it may be a good choice for you. It’s specially made for tense muscles. I know many others who love peppermint for it’s soothing properties. Lavender is very calming so that’s what one of my friends swears by for head and neck tension. I’ve heard of many others who have had good luck with Frankincense on the roof of their mouth. You may also want to consider rosemary, wintergreen, marjoram and basil because each person’s body is different and if one oil doesn’t work for you, try another because you will eventually find the perfect one for you.
My Current, Ongoing Incentives to Sign Up for doTERRASign up as a Wellness Advocate (not Preferred Member) with a 100 PV first order (to see PV, look at the volume column. For the first order, this is usually $150 or so since the enrollment fee doesn't have PV) and get:
- 50 PV of free doTERRA essential oils of your choice (After signing up, please contact us with what oil and/or oils you would like)
- The Share Success Live Guide with helpful ideas and recipes of how to use essential oils in your daily life
- 100 PV of free oils and the Modern Essentials book
- 50 PV of free oils (This is on top of the 20% Fast Start Bonus you will receive from doTERRA for the first 60 days)
- I add at least one person to your team for every person you sign up
- All the above incentives to everyone on your team
Current doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you enroll in before May 31st with a 100 PV + order, you receive 50 product credits FREE and $50 in free essential oils from me. . (An example of a 100 PV initial order is the Family Physician Kit with Slim & Sassy. It costs $150, is 110 PV and includes 11 small bottles of the most popular oils and the enrollment fee is included.) There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my $50 incentive.