Six Single Essential Oils & Four Essential Oil Blends That No Family Should Ever Be Without!
Lavender – All Things Calming
- Diffuse in a room or apply topically to calm anxiety and soothe emotions
- Apply topically to soothe irritated skin and lips
- Massage on back or bottom of feet and apply a drop to pillow at night
- Apply immediately to calm reaction to bee sting, bug bite, or burn
Lemon – Clean and Freshen
- Add a drop to honey to soothe a dry or sore throat
- Diffuse in a room to neutralize odors and elevate mood
- Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel appliances
- Take internally with water as an antioxidant and detoxifier
- Use with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse
- Inhale deeply to invigorate lungs and increase alertness
- Apply to forehead to reduce fever
- Apply to neck and forehead with Lavender to calm headaches
Melaleuca – First Aid for the Skin
- Apply to skin blemishes and rashes as part of a daily cleansing program
- Use with shampoo or conditioner for healthy scalp and hair
- Apply to feet and toenails after showering, swimming, or working out
Oregano – Natural Immune Support
- Take several drops in an empty gelatin capsule for periodic immune support
- Dilute and apply to bottom of feet of kids and adults as a natural defense
- Use internally as part of a monthly cleansing regimen for GI health
Frankincense – Exclusive Oil from Oman
- Use to clean and dress minor cuts and sores
- Use with a carrier oil for beautiful, radiant skin
- Apply to bottom of feet or use internally to support immune function
- Use with Lavender and Peppermint to calm stress and headaches
- When in doubt, use Frankincense!
Deep Blue – Muscle and Joint Support
- Apply directly to tired, aching joints
- Rub on muscles before and after exercise to reduce discomfort
- Use with a carrier oil for a therapeutic deep-tissue massage
Breathe – Respiratory Support
- Apply topically to chest and neck to help clear lungs and sinuses
- Diffuse or add to humidifier at bedtime for more restful sleep
- Apply to chest or bottom of feet for seasonal respiratory discomfort
DigestZen- Digestive Support
- Rub on stomach to ease digestive discomfort, nausea, or motion sickness
- Take internally at meal times to support healthy, comfortable digestion
- Apply to bottom of feet of children to help ease digestive issues
OnGuard – Natural Defense
- Diffuse in a room to eliminate airborne pathogens
- Dilute in spray bottle to clean doorknobs, telephones, and other community surfaces
- Dilute and gargle morning and night as a protective mouth rinse
- Take several drops in an empty gelatin capsule for added immune support
Click here to see the articles I’ve written about Family Physician Kit essential oil uses.
Read more in-depth information on the kit here.
Click here to see 150 uses for the Family Physician Kit.
For even more information on the Family Physician Kit click here.
If you would like to sign up with doTERRA and get essential oils at 25% off retail, plus earn free products, please click here.
To order the doTERRA Family Physician Kit essential oil directly from us for $148.99 with free first-class shipping, please visit our doTERRA store:
January & February 2015 doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you enroll before February 28th with a 100 PV + order and the next month place a 100 PV + Loyalty Rewards order, you will receive 100 Loyalty Reward points with your qualifying 100 PV Loyalty Rewards order. (Examples of a 100 PV enrollment order are the Family Physician/Slim & Sassy Kit and the Cleanse and Restore Kit.) There is no further obligation.
You do not have to sign up for LRP with your enrollment order. To qualify, process your first LRP order following the month of enrollment and enter the code I will send you. The 100 free product points will be added to your account three business days after your 100 PV + Loyalty Rewards order has processed. Please click here for more details, including the products that can't be purchased with points.
This promotion is on top of my current, ongoing incentives. Please click here to sign up for doTERRA or learn more about doTERRA .
Why Sign up for doTERRA?
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.