doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the orange peel, wild orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful citrus aroma.
Helps with Anxiety, Depression, Nausea, and Toxemia.
What are some doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil uses?
- Excellent for disinfecting and killing fungus and pathogens
- Effective against colds and flu, and is highly recommended for use during the onset of sickness
- Supports the elimination toxins from the body, while stimulating the lymphatic system
- Energizing, uplifting and sedative due to instilling feelings of peace
- Powerful to use in the treatment of anorexia
- Can be effective as an anti-cancer agent due to Wild Orange’s main constituent, limonene, which has powerful anti-cancer activity
Suggested Uses: Place 1-3 drops on stomach or just below the navel. Inhale regularly throughout the day. We love to put it in our diffuser in our kitchen and use it throughout the day since it cleans all the pathogens out of the air but also helps keep everyone calm, happy and energetic – plus it only costs $10.50 so it’s very affordable. It is also the first ingredient in On Guard.
Testimonials from other doTERRA Wild Orange users:
“I use it as a perfume! Once when I was sitting in a waiting room a little boy kept running over and shyly smiling. So I would wink or smile or wave, and after I winked, he ran back to his mom and said, “Mom, MOM! That lady smells like sunshine!” I’ve worn it ever since!”
“I’ve offered it to my students at the end of our yoga class to enhance their savasana experience and promote calm.”
“I drink it, put it in chocolates, use as perfume, diffuse it for energy, use it in lotions and lip balm, and use it in homemade cleaning products! It is so yummy smelling, tastes great, but has marvelous cleansing properties, and it is very inexpensive!”
“I put it on my throat and it opens my voice up tremendously.”
“I use it for grief. When my cousin passed away I put it on my temples and palms. It took the sharp edge off of my grief and allowed the healing to begin.”
Click here to see the articles I’ve written about Wild Orange essential oil uses.
For more information on doTERRA Wild Orange, click here.
To order doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil directly from us for $13.93 with free first-class shipping, please visit our doTERRA store.
* Buying directly from us you pay less than retail but more than wholesale. It's a good way to try an oil or two. If you want to purchase more oils or want them for the best price, please read here about why starting a non-obligation wholesale membership is the most intelligent way of ordering doTERRA and learn about my $50 incentive for signing up.*
December 2014 doTERRA Corporate Incentive
Have you been waiting to join doTERRA at wholesale cost? Here is your opportunity! If you enroll in December with a 200 PV + order, you get a free Frankincense. That is a $93 value! (An example of a 200 PV initial order is the Home Essentials Kit. It costs $275, is 225 PV and includes 10 bottles of the most popular oils plus the Petal Diffuser and the enrollment fee is included.) There is no further obligation. Click for details, including my incentives.
Why Sign up for doTERRA?
The fine print: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. My Natural Family is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I try my best to be honest and will not recommend product I truly don't believe in. The advice shared in this post has not been evaluated by the FDA. The products and methods recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease, nor is it intended to replace proper medical help.