Remember that garbanzo bean flour, chickpea flour, gram flour, and besan flour are all the same thing! So if a recipe calls for chickpea flour, don’t fret, you can use garbanzo bean flour because it is the same exact ingredient.
Actually, most of these recipes are also Vegan, which makes sense, since many of them are Indian and many Indians are Vegan. Garbanzo beans or chickpeas – or whatever you want to call them – are very versatile and you can see all the different ways you can cook with garbanzo bean flour below.
Wondering where to find chickpea flour? I like to either buy this on Amazon or it’s even better to buy it sprouted (so much easier than doing it yourself) and if you aren’t already a member of Thrive Market, you can get a free bag of sprouted garbanzo bean flour + $1.95 shipping + 30 day trial + 15% off first purchase – or existing members will receive a free bag with any purchase over $50. Click here for this special offer just for readers of My Natural Family.
If you liked this post you might also be interested in these posts:
- 1. Gluten-free Spicy Garbanzo Bean Flour Rolls Recipe
- 2. Gluten-free Garbanzo Bean Brownies Recipe
- 3. Gluten Free Mini Loaves for Breakfast Recipe
- 4. Tandoori Sweet Potato Socca Pizzas Recipe
- 5. Vegan Garbanzo Flour Omelette Recipe
- 6. Pineapple and Mango Tart Recipe
- 7. Besan (chickpea/garbanzo bean flour) laddoo Recipe
- 8. Healthy Chocolate Shortbread Cookies Recipe
- 9. Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 10. Healthier Chocolate Chip Blondies Recipe
- 11. Yogurt and Garbanzo Flour Gravy Recipe
- 12. The Best Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25