Shrimp is SO tasty and high in protein and essential amino acids. Although some may say to avoid shrimp for cholesterol and sodium reasons, shrimp actually provides a spectrum of essential minerals, such as the antioxidant mineral selenium, that may be rare elsewhere.
Of course, with any food, being careful how you prepare it will make all the difference in how healthy it is. But, you won’t have any problems preparing shrimp in healthy AND yummy ways here!
There are 25 recipes! Take a look and see what you’ll want to try next…
- 1. Paleo Coconut Shrimp with Pina Colada Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 2. Shrimp Egg Foo Young Recipe
- 3. Grain Free Coconut Shrimp Recipe
- 4. Curried Zucchini Fritters with Spicy Shrimp Recipe
- 5. Shrimp Avocado Salad Recipe
- 6. Paleo Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 7. Coconut & Shrimp Patties with Avocado Mayo Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 8. Garlic Roasted Shrimp with Zucchini Pasts Recipe
- 9. Quick Shrimp and Snow Pea Soup with Ginger Recipe
- 10. Low Carb Coconut Battered Shrimp Recipe
- 11. Paleo Jambalaya Recipe
- 12. Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe
- Click here to see Paleo shrimp recipes 13-25