Our family has probably eaten thousands of these spelt tortillas over the years. They are great plain, cooked in oil in the frying pan, as a thin pizza crust, as quesadillas, toasted with cinnamon & sugar, as a sandwich wrap, and for all the regular Mexican dishes. They have very few ingredients and my children LOVE to help making them.
Up to $150 in FREE Essential OilsLearn about my incentives to sign up for doTERRA
- 2 1/4 cups light spelt flour (see below)
- 3 Tbl. olive oil
- 1/2 cup plus 4 tsp. water
- Mix the flour and oil together with either a fork or pastry cutter
- Stir in the water
- Form into a ball
- Let sit for 15 minutes
- Break into pieces and roll out with a rolling pin or a tortilla press if you feel so inclined
- Cook for a few minutes on each side in a hot, preheated 12″ frying pan
Welcome to the GoPro Hero 3 Giveaway!
We've joined forces with an amazing group of bloggers to bring you this fabulous giveaway. One lucky person will win a GoPro Hero 3, valued at $199.It ends on May 26th. It's open to entrants worldwide. Winners outside of the United States will receive the cash equivalent ($199) via Paypal. There will be one winner. Enter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway