I am totally in love with overnight oats right now and am experimenting with all types of toppings and mix-ins. This particular batch is topped with homemade fruit syrup and natural peanut butter. It tastes like a pb&j sandwich, and I love it!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats Recipe
- 1/3 cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate juice (pineapple or apple juice works as well)
- 1–2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or stevia)
- Prepare oats and syrup the night before following directions in the specific recipes then in the morning layer half the oats, half the syrup, the oats and top with peanut butter and the syrup.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired consistency is reached.