This recipe for peanut butter and jelly overnight oats offers that perfect balance of guilt-free deliciousness. I have always been a fan of Peanut butter and jelly. However, as I get older, I like to opt for breakfast meals that are on the healthier side.
I am totally in love with overnight oats right now and am experimenting with all types of toppings and mix-ins. This particular batch is topped with homemade fruit syrup and natural peanut butter. It tastes like a pb&j sandwich, and I love it!
Don’t be intimidated! Though it may look fancy, this overnight oats recipe is very simple to put together. The fruit syrup is delicious! To make it, I started off with a bag of frozen berries – it included strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. The result? A tasty breakfast that my entire family enjoys (yes, even the picky eaters!).
My favorite part of these overnight oats is a dollop of peanut butter. Want to know my trade secret? I always eat the peanut butter first! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
You may also like these recipes:Print
Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- 1/3 cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Tbsp pomegranate juice (pineapple or apple juice works as well)
- 1–2 Tbsp pure maple syrup (or stevia)
- Prepare oats and fruit syrup the night before following directions in the specific recipes linked to above.
- In the morning layer half the oats, half the syrup, the oats and top with peanut butter and the syrup.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired consistency is reached.
Keywords: Easy, kids, quick, overnight