Now, these Paleo breakfast smoothie recipes don’t just have fruit in them though. Plenty of breakfast smoothies have vegetables in them and all sorts of other things. Some of these smoothie recipes are made with some interesting ingredients like carrots, beets, tumeric, kiwi or watermelon. Just remember what my mother used to tell me, “don’t knock it until you’ve tried it”. Sounds delicious to me.
One of the biggie ingredients in Paleo smoothies is either almond milk or coconut milk. Almond milk and coconut milk are great, but you have to be careful and always buy unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk. Most of these recipes here specify unsweetened almond or coconut milk, but not all of them. Make sure you get unsweetened because if almond and coconut milk is sweetened that means it has some kind of sugar sweetener in it and we can’t have that. Even better yet, a lot of these recipes don’t have any kind of milk in them.
A smoothie for breakfast sounds really good to me; I need more variety in my life. Smoothies are a great way to get a lot of fruits and vegetables in you quickly and without much work. Give these Paleo smoothie recipes a try and you will be glad you did.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Breakfast Smoothie Recipes with No Added Sweeteners
- 1. Paleo Citrus Turmeric Rever Upper Juice Recipe
- 2. Paleo Glowing Berry Beet Smoothie Recipe
- 3. Paleo Minty-Chia Green Smoothie Recipe
- 4. Paleo Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie Recipe
- 5. Paleo Kiwi Super Green Smoothie Recipe for Healthy Digestion
- 6. Ultimate Paleo Super Food Pregnancy Smoothie Recipe
- 7. Summer Paleo Melon Smoothie Recipe
- 8. Creamy Paleo Orange Avocado Smoothie Recipe
- 9. Paleo Coconut Water Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 10. Paleo Shamrock Shake Recipe Made with Real Ingredients
- 11. Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- 12. Paleo Banana Smoothie Recipe
25 Breakfast Smoothie Recipes with No Added Sweeteners