- 13. Paleo Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
- 14. Paleo Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 15. Paleo Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Recipe
- 16. Paleo Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders with Blackberry Sweet Chili Lime Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 17. Paleo Crockpot Garlic Honey Chicken Recipe
- 18. Paleo Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 19. Paleo Chicken Alfredo Bake Recipe
- 20. Paleo Baked Lemon & Browned Butter Chicken Recipe
- 21. Paleo Mediterranian Grilled Chicken Recipe + Spiced Creamy Sauce
- 22. Paleo Butternut Squash Chicken Curry Recipe
- 23. Paleo Spicy Crispy Chicken Recipe
- 24. Paleo Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe with Mushrooms, Onions, and Rosemary
- 25. Paleo Buffalo Chicken Casserole Recipe
I made up this recipe because I used to love ramen noodle salad, but ramen noodles are way out of the question on a Paleo diet, so I came up with this Paleo version.
I love how this dish is cooked all in one pot and all the flavors meld together. Plus, it’s cuts down on prep and clean up time with everything in one pot.
This is the most popular recipe on my blog. I mean, just look at it! It’s so easy to throw in the oven and it ends up so flavorful and all roasted to perfection. You have got to try it soon if you haven’t already.
These are a cross between coconut shrimp and chicken nuggets. The best part is the sauce.
This is another crock pot meal where everything you need is in one pot, unless you want to serve it over cauliflower or something like that.
Chicken Thighs – Onion – Zucchini – Arrowroot Powder
This chicken in this recipe is really good and really simple, especially if you use pre-made salsa.
Chicken Breasts – Lime – Green Chilis – Pico de Gallo – Bell Peppers – Red Onion – Yellow Onion