That means it’s time to start thinking about what you are going to make for Christmas dinner. Whether Christmas dinner is at your house or you’re taking a dish to someone else’s house. This is your one stop “shop” for a great Paleo Christmas dinner. You can find every Paleo recipe you’l ever need here for a great Christmas dinner. I have Paleo recipes for turkey, ham, dressing or stuffing whichever name you prefer. I also have Paleo recipes for vegetables, homemade cranberry sauce, rolls and dessert. I have a lot of recipes for dessert including Paleo pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars and chocolate pie, yummy.
Christmas has always been such a fun time of year at my house. I love all of the preparations for Christmas such as the decorating, the music, planning the presents and I especially enjoy the lights. But when it comes to Christmas Day, after the presents are opened, it’s all about the food. Believe it or not my favorite part of Christmas dinner are all of the tasty vegetables. I really like jellied cranberries and squash and sweet potatoes and I actually love that green bean casserole that is so famous. I was really excited to find a recipe for Paleo green bean casserole. Don’t forget the dinner rolls too, I have some great Paleo dinner roll recipes.
What more can I say but enjoy the season and enjoy these Paleo Christmas recipes.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 of the Best Ever Paleo Christmas Recipes for a Five Course Meal
- 1. Paleo Christmas Turkey and Stuffing Recipe
- 2. Paleo Honey Smoked Ham Recipe
- 3. Paleo Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe with Blackberry Chutney
- 4. Paleo Peppercorn Beef Tenderloin Recipe with a Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
- 5. Paleo Sausage and Giblet Stuffing Recipe
- 6. Paleo Cranberry Stuffing Recipe
- 7. Paleo Biscuits Recipe
- 8. Paleo Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 9. Paleo Rolls Recipe
- 10. Paleo Orange-Apple Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 11. Paleo Maple Cinnamon Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 12. Paleo Beef & Cranberry Stuffed Acorn Squash Recipe