You know it’s a good idea to use a recipe that someone else has tried for a smoothie rather than to just clean out your frig and get a flavor that belongs in the disposal. The fact is that some fruits and vegetables just take better together than others. Some fruits and vegetables also enhance each others flavor and the combinations can also make a smoothie much more healthy. That’s why you should use a recipe unless you don’t mind eating something nasty you tried and didn’t work out.
Man, I never knew there could be so many variations of a green smoothie, but there sure are. I have 25 Paleo green smoothie recipes and no two are exactly the same. There really are a lot of different green vegetables and fruit in this world, then when you add other things, you can really get an interesting flavor.
There are some great combinations of ingredients that I’m sure you have never thought of. You are going to have to check them out.
You may also be interested in my The Best Blenders for Smoothies post.
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 Paleo Green Smoothie Recipes
- 1. Tropical Green Smoothie Recipe
- 2. Paleo Pear Arugula And Avocado Green Smoothie Recipe
- 3. Paleo Pink Grapefruit Green Smoothie Recipe
- 4. Back to Basics Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe
- 5. Paleo Shamrock Shake Recipe
- 6. Paleo Orange Mango Green Smoothie Recipe
- 7. Paleo Leprechaun’s Mint Chip Smoothie Recipe
- 8. Paleo Coconut Milk Smoothie Recipe
- 9. Any Green Winter Paleo Green Smoothie Recipe
- 10. Paleo Pumpkin Pie Smoothies Recipe (Two Ways!)
- 11. Paleo Cold Destroying Green Smoothie Recipe
- 12. Paleo Avocado and Kale Green Smoothie Recipe
25 Paleo Green Smoothie Recipes