For now in this post though it’s all about eggs. Eggs are rather inexpensive, have a good amount of protein, they cook up quickly and also easily. That’s why eggs are great for breakfast. On the other hand eggs for breakfast every day can get pretty boring. That’s why I have 25 Whole30 breakfast recipes all with eggs in them, you won’t be bored with breakfast again with all of these recipes.
When you get tired of eggs for breakfast you might want to have a smoothie or a chia pudding bowl or a one pan skillet breakfast dish plus I have many other options.
You are going to want to check out all of my other Whole30 breakfast posts, you’re sure to find several new favorites. Here are links to them:
- 1. Quick Egg Muffin Recipe
- 2. Smoked Salmon, Collards and Sweet Potato Breakfast Scramble Recipe
- 3. Smoked Ham & Mushroom Omelette Recipe Breakfast Bowl Style
- 4. Smoked Salmon Frittata with Lemon Caper Aioli Recipe
- 5. Zucchini Noodles with Pesto and Fried Eggs Recipe
- 6. Simple Western Omelette Recipe
- 7. Plantain Bacon Fritters Recipe with Avocado and Poached Egg
- 8. Sausage Tomato Basil Frittata Recipe
- 9. Egg and Rapini Casserole Recipe
- 10. Avocado Baked Eggs with Bacon and Scallons Recipe
- 11. Paleo Pork Scotch Eggs Recipe
- 12. On-The-Go Baked Egg Nests Recipe
- Click here to see recipes 13-25