Yes, I know eggs aren’t the only thing we can eat for breakfast. That’s why I have a lot of other Whole30 breakfast recipes in other posts, you are definitely going to want to check them out too.
For now in this post though it’s all about eggs. Eggs are rather inexpensive, have a good amount of protein, they cook up quickly and also easily. That’s why eggs are great for breakfast. On the other hand eggs for breakfast every day can get pretty boring. That’s why I have 25 Whole30 breakfast recipes with eggs in them. You won’t be bored with breakfast again with all of these recipes.
When you get tired of eggs for breakfast you might want to have a smoothie or a chia pudding bowl or a one pan skillet breakfast dish plus I have many other options.
You are going to want to check out all of my other Whole30 breakfast posts, you’re sure to find several new favorites. Here are links to them:
Other recipes you may also enjoy:
- 25 of the Best Ever Whole30 Breakfast Recipes with Eggs
- 1. Whole30 Quick Egg Muffins Recipe
- 2. Whole30 Smoked Salmon, Collards and Sweet Potato Breakfast Scramble Recipe
- 3. Whole30 Smoked Ham & Mushroom Omelette Recipe Breakfast Bowl Style
- 4. Whole30 Smoked Salmon Frittata with Lemon Caper Aioli Recipe
- 5. Whole30 Zucchini Noodles with Pesto and Fried Eggs Recipe
- 6. Whole30 Simple Western Omelette Recipe
- 7. Whole30 Plantain Bacon Fritters Recipe with Avocado and Poached Egg
- 8. Whole30 Sausage Tomato Basil Frittata Recipe
- 9. Whole30 Egg and Rapini Casserole Recipe
- 10. Whole30 Roasted Asparagus with Over-Easy Eggs and Chili Sauce Recipe
- 11. Whole30 Pork Scotch Eggs Recipe
- 12. Whole30 On-The-Go Baked Egg Nests Recipe
25 of the Best Ever Whole30 Breakfast Recipes with Eggs
Breakfast Sausage – Onion – Peppers – Spinach – Eggs