I keep hearing about Whole30 everywhere, so I finally researched it to see what the Whole30 diet is. From what I read on this article and others, it’s basically a Paleo diet minus added sugar (including honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup, molasses etc.) and minus wine because sugar is added to wine to make it ferment.
So, from my understanding a Whole30 diet means you can eat a lot of meat, fruits and vegetables and nuts except cashews and peanuts. You cannot eat any dairy foods or whole grains or legumes but you can eat alternative flours like almond or coconut flour. You cannot eat any processed foods and like I said above no sugar.
All of the recipes here are sweetened naturally, usually with fruit. Some of the recipes are also pictured with non-Whole30 ingredients, like tortillas, rice, naan, etc. In those cases, the main dish is Whole30. Just don’t have the sides they suggest.
You need to know that some of the recipes here call for tomato sauce or tomato paste. Most of the brands of tomato sauce you can buy in a regular grocery store are not clean which means they have processed ingredients or have ingredients added that are not acceptable on a Whole30 diet. If you buy the right brand of tomato sauce and tomato paste they are acceptable on a Whole30 diet, so make sure you buy the correct brands, read the labels. I suggest you buy the Muir Glen Organic brand of tomato sauce.
For a complete list of foods acceptable on the Whole30 diet, please visit this link on Whole30.com.
This recipe on this list of 100 crock pot or slow cooker recipes are all acceptable for a Whole30 diet.
I truly hope that you find these recipes helpful in living a Whole30 diet lifestyle. I hope I can save you a lot of time in trying to find Whole30 recipes and I hope that you will come back often to find Whole30 recipes here because this is basically a whole recipe book of Whole30 recipes.
Other recipes you may also be interested in:
- 50 of The Best Whole30 Chicken and Pork Crock Pot Recipes for Any Meal
- Chicken Recipes
- 1. Whole30 Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 2. Nourishing Paleo Crock Pot Chicken Soup Recipe
- 3. Whole30 Slow Cooker Creamy Southwest Chicken Recipe
- 4. Whole30 Crock Pot Chicken Soup Recipe
- 5. Whole30 Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
- 6. Whole30 Sticky Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
- 7. Whole30 Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 8. Whole30 Slow Cooker Chicken Soup Recipe
- 9. Whole30 Crock Pot Gumbo Recipe with Sausage, Chicken, and Shrimp
- 10. Whole30 Curried Lemon Coconut Chicken Recipe
- 11. Whole30 Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coconut Curry Recipe
- 12. Whole30 Crock Pot Curry Soup with Sweet Potato, Chicken & Kale Recipe
50 of The Best Whole30 Chicken and Pork Crock Pot Recipes for Any Meal
For Whole30, don’t eat the naan bread pictured
Chicken Thighs – Carrots – Onion – Kale