I keep hearing about Whole30 everywhere, so I finally researched it to see what the Whole30 diet is. From what I read on this article and others, it’s basically a Paleo diet minus added sugar (including honey, coconut sugar, maple syrup, molasses etc.) and minus wine because sugar is added to wine to make it ferment.
So, from my understanding a Whole30 diet means you can eat a lot of meat, fruits and vegetables and nuts except cashews and peanuts. You cannot eat any dairy foods or whole grains or legumes but you can eat alternative flours like almond or coconut flour. You cannot eat any processed foods and like I said above no sugar.
All of the recipes here are sweetened naturally, usually with fruit. Some of the recipes are also pictured with non-Whole30 ingredients, like tortillas, rice, naan, etc. In those cases, the main dish is Whole30. Just don’t have the sides they suggest.
You need to know that some of the recipes here call for tomato sauce or tomato paste. Most of the brands of tomato sauce you can buy in a regular grocery store are not clean which means they have processed ingredients or have ingredients added that are not acceptable on a Whole30 diet. If you buy the right brand of tomato sauce and tomato paste they are acceptable on a Whole30 diet, so make sure you buy the correct brands, read the labels. I suggest you buy the Muir Glen Organic brand of tomato sauce.
For a complete list of foods acceptable on the Whole30 diet, please visit this link on Whole30.com.
This recipe on this list of 120 crock pot or slow cooker recipes are all acceptable for a Whole30 diet.
I truly hope that you find these recipes helpful in living a Whole30 diet lifestyle. I hope I can save you a lot of time in trying to find Whole30 recipes and I hope that you will come back often to find Whole30 recipes here because this is basically a whole recipe book of Whole30 recipes.
Other recipes you may also be interested in:
- Whole30 Crock Pot Recipes
- 1. Whole30 Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 2. Whole30 Nourishing Crock Pot Chicken Soup Recipe
- 3. Whole30 Crock Pot Pork Roast Recipe with a Sugar Free Sauce – Chimichurri!
- 4. Whole30 Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- 5. Whole30 Crock Pot Chili Verde Recipe
- 6. Whole30 Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 7. Whole30 Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
- 8. Whole30 Sticky Slow Cooker Chicken Wings Recipe
- 9. Slow Cooker Greek-Style Green Beans and Chicken Thighs Recipe
- 10. Whole30 Slow Cooker Beef Brisket with Carrots and Tomatoes Recipe
- 11. Whole30 Pulled Pork Taco Salad Recipe
- 12. Whole30 Slow Cooker Paleo Pulled Pork Recipe
Whole30 Crock Pot Recipes
For Whole30, don’t eat the naan bread pictured
For Whole30, I just put all the ingredients on a plate and mix them together and make a simple sauce from homemade mayo, possibly with some flavoring added in, like crushed garlic, red pepper, cilantro or salsa.