Baked Zucchini Fritters Recipe
These fritters are a tasty, easy way to eat your veggies and compliment the tangy goat cheese so well.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free
- 1 large zucchini (shredded (about 2 cups; no need to peel the zucchini; just cut the ends off and shred with a box grater))
- 3 oz soft goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Real Salt *
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the zucchini and Real Salt together and set aside.
- Beat the egg and goat cheese together until smooth.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to the egg and cheese mixture and mix well.
- Remove all the excess water from the zucchini (place the zucchini in a thin dish towel or kitchen towel and squeeze out the water).
- Add zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spoon out 8 equal size amounts of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, and flip the fritters over.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Keywords: Baked, tasty, tangy