These fritters are a tasty, easy way to eat your veggies and compliment the tangy goat cheese so well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the zucchini and Real Salt together and set aside.
- Beat the egg and goat cheese together until smooth.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper to the egg and cheese mixture and mix well.
- Remove all the excess water from the zucchini (place the zucchini in a thin dish towel or kitchen towel and squeeze out the water).
- Add zucchini to the egg and cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spoon out 8 equal size amounts of the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or Silpat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from the oven, and flip the fritters over.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Keywords: Baked, tasty, tangy