These pull together in minutes and are loaded with protein from the garbanzo bean flour and egg.
- Preheat non-stick griddle or pan over medium heat
- Stir all the dry ingredients together
- Stir in the banana, egg or egg-free substitute and sweetener
- Add water as needed to get to pancake batter consistency
- Stir in berries
- Spray the pan with cooking spray or drizzle with coconut oil, olive oil or your favorite oil to make turning easier
- Cook 2-3 minutes until bubbles appear on the top and its golden brown on the bottom.
- Flip over and cook until golden brown on both sides
- Serve with real maple syrup
- Since I hate undercooked pancakes, I usually overcook these pancakes so they aren't doughy at all. Plus, I feel like that helps them taste less like garbanzo beans.
Keywords: Gluten-Free, healthy, loaded