This healthy protein shake tastes like dessert but is good any time of the day, thanks to the hidden protein in it from the protein powder, PB2 and almond milk. Who knows - you may even be able to get your children to drink this "chocolate milkshake."
- 1 cup ice
- 1 frozen banana (frozen is a must here - it yields the BEST results)
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk (such as cashew or almond)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Plant Fusion protein powder )
- 2 Tbsp peanut flour (or PB2) or Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet stevia
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy
I recommend adding a heaping handful of spinach or kale to this shake. It will add a ton of nutrients and you won’t taste a thing.
Keywords: Delicious, Quick, Healthy