This Easter nest recipe is not only cute since they are the size of mini muffins with a little nest and eggs on top, but they are also so easy and fun to make. Hopefully, it will become a fun tradition in your home to make them every Easter.
- 1 Box Gluten-Free German Chocolate Cake Mix or make your own homemade from a gluten-free flour mix
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil of Choice
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Container Coconut Pecan Frosting
- Cooking Spray
- Candy Eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in a medium bowl. Mix with a hand mixer on medium until well combined.
- Place a small amount of cake mix in each muffin well. Dough should fill 3/4 of the mini muffin well. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then press a small well in the middle of the "nest" with your thumb. Let cool another 20 minutes before filling with frosting. Fill well with coconut pecan frosting. Top with candy eggs.
Keywords: gluten-free, Mini, Easy, Fun