This is easy to make in one bowl and has the same taste and texture as traditional gingerbread, but with wholesome, nutrient-dense ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shift together the coconut flour, arrowroot powder, baking soda, and Real Salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased mini loaf pans.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- If you don't have a mini loaf pan, you can use a muffin tin and decrease the baking time (makes approx. 8 muffins).
- Not all cashew butters are created equal. 1/4 cup coconut flour was the perfect amount for me, but if your batter seems really runny, add 1 more Tbsp of the coconut flour.
Keywords: coconut flour, arrowroot starch, agave nectar, cashew butter, molasses, Paleo gingerbread