This is an often requested birthday cake in my family. We all love it year-round. The combination of the moist pumpkin cake and the chocolate chips is the best!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil of Choice
- 2 Cups Fresh Pumpkin or 1 15 oz. Can of Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients. (except chocolate chips).
- Make a well or pocket in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Let it sit for 10 mins and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Put in a very well greased bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for one hour and 10 minutes.
Keywords: moist, rich, homemade, healthy