This is full of flavor and my children love it! I love how it's really healthy and easy to make in the crock pot and the leftovers are even better than the first day.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Taco Seasoning Packet
- 1 Ranch Seasoning Packet (or instead of both taco and ranch season packet use the homemade seasoning in the notes section)
- 15 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 28 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2 15 Ounce Cans Black Beans
- 15 Ounce Can Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup Water
- Clean Eating Sour Cream (leave off for dairy-free or use a dairy-free substitute)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese (leave off for dairy-free or use a dairy-free substitute)
- Clean Eating Tortilla Chips
- Heat a large saute pan to medium/high. Add the ground beef to the pan. Break the beef into small pieces as it cooks, using a wooden spoon. When the beef is cooked through, add the onion and all seasonings and herbs. Stir together and saute for another 5 minute, or until onion is translucent.
- Transfer the beef mixture into the container of a crock pot. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, and water to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover the crockpot with the lid and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- Serve topped with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips.
Keywords: healthy, easy, flavorful, quick