One Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe Without Cream of Mushroom Soup
This stroganoff recipe without cream of mushroom soup is quick and easy and doesn’t use any cans. I’ve made it hundreds of times and my children love it. Such a good, easy ground beef recipe!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Clean Eating
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Real Salt *
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbl Arrowroot starch *
- 1 Tbl Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 2 cups Half and Half Cream
- 1/2 cup Beef Broth
- 1 pound Clean Eating Noodles (cooked)
- Heat a large pan to medium/high heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook, breaking into small pieces, until cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- Add the oil or butter along with the onion and mushrooms.
- Saute the onion and mushrooms with the beef for 4-5 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and arrowroot starch to the mixture and stir until mixed in.
- Add the half and half and beef broth and an stir in until combined.
- Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon. Check seasonings and add more salt, if needed.
- Serve over hot Jovial einkorn fusilli *.
Keywords: Easy, Healthy, Clean, Favorite