These oatmeal bars come together so fast. It will literally take you longer to gather your dishes and ingredients than to put these together! I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate and I love how these have healthy ingredients, like coconut sugar and maple syrup so I can feel good after I eat them.
- Mix together the peanut butter, oats, sugar, and maple syrup
- Slowly add the almond milk - 1 Tbsp at a time until a uniform (somewhat dry "dough" is formed). Not all natural peanut butter is created equal, and 1/4 cup was perfect for me, but you don't want it to be soggy!
- Press dough onto the bottom of a greased 8x8 baking dish
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave and stir until smooth
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter layer
- Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours
- Serve well chilled and store in the fridge
These bars are naturally a softer bar, so they tend to be a little but messy - but delicious none-the-less
Keywords: Quick, Easy, Simple