Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
These oatmeal bars come together so fast. It will literally take you longer to gather your dishes and ingredients than to put these together! I love the combo of peanut butter and chocolate and I love how these have healthy ingredients, like coconut sugar and maple syrup so I can feel good after I eat them.
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Mix together the peanut butter, oats, sugar, and maple syrup
- Slowly add the almond milk – 1 Tbsp at a time until a uniform (somewhat dry “dough” is formed). Not all natural peanut butter is created equal, and 1/4 cup was perfect for me, but you don’t want it to be soggy!
- Press dough onto the bottom of a greased 8×8 baking dish
- Melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil
- Spread on top of the peanut butter layer
- Chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours
- Serve well chilled and store in the fridge
These bars are naturally a softer bar, so they tend to be a little but messy – but delicious none-the-less
Keywords: Quick, Easy, Simple