This healthy roasted vegetables recipe is life changing! Seriously. My whole family loves to eat our veggies now! Basically, just chop up veggies, put them in a pan with a little oil and salt, and roast until they are perfection!
- 1 Bunch Fresh Asparagus
- About 14 Ounce Fresh Green Beans
- 1 Large Crown Fresh Broccoli
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Large Onion (any color)
- 3 Large Cloves Garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Real Salt
- A few extra drops of oil to grease the baking sheet (or use a Silpat)
- Heat the oven to 425.
- Lightly grease a large baking sheet with a few drops of oil.
- Prepare the veggies. Cut the white ends off the asparagus and the tips off the green beans (optional), Chop the broccoli into florets, and the red bell pepper and peeled onion into large-ish chunks. Peel the garlic and chop each clove in half or in thirds. As you chop the veggies, place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil and salt and toss everything together.
- Spread the veggies out evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast for about 10 minutes, then take them out and stir them around.
- Return them to the oven for another 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the veggies right away while they're piping hot.
Keywords: quick, easy, delicious, best