This is my new favorite recipe. It is crave-able and I've made it multiple times in the last month or so.
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat until it is warmed up.
- Add the butter and cook until it is melted and slightly brown.
- Add the kale, oil, and seasonings then cook until the kale is cooked through and slightly brown.
- Add the rice and cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and the rice is evenly disbursed.
- Sprinkle with extra cheese and adjust the seasonings as necessary.
- You may use ghee instead of butter but it won't brown. I sometimes use only the oil and it is almost as good.
- Sweet brown rice is my favorite in this recipe because it is a little sticky and chewy. It can be hard to find though. My next favorite is short brown rice but even your favorite white rice will work.
Keywords: Favorite, Crave-able, Quick, Easy, Healthy