Looking for tasty Paleo burger buns? Then look no further. These are mainly made from almond flour and a star ingredient: diced Spanish chorizo.
- Heat the oven to 350 F (180 C), then grease a Yorkshire pudding tin .
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, flax seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the eggs and vinegar then mix until they are combined. Add the chorizo and mix it with the dough.
- Using a spoon, fill the pudding holes making sure to not overfill them with the batter.
- Sprinkle the top with some sesame seeds and carefully transfer the tin to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Check them inserting a skewer into the center of the bun; this will have to come out clean.
- Let them cool. They can be stored at room temperature. Enjoy!
Keywords: Flavorful, Spicy, Paleo