These candied maple pecans have 3 ingredients and only take 5 minutes to make on the stovetop. You'll love the cinnamon and sweet caramelized syrup!
- 1 cup raw pecans (unsalted)
- 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon (heaping)
- Add all ingredients to a large skillet over medium heat
- Stir until nuts are well coated
- Continue stirring until syrup caramelizes (approx. 5 minutes)
- Place nuts on parchment paper and allow to cool completely
- Pure maple syrup is a must in this recipe. The results will be different with maple flavored syrup.
- Other nuts may be substituted for for pecans (i.e. walnuts)
Keywords: Quick, Easy, Paleo, Clean