This Paleo coconut milk smoothie recipe is chocked full of good healthy delicious fruits and vegetables and with no white sugar added. My children ask me to make it all the time.
- 3 Cups Spinach (Kale, or a blend of small leafy greens, packed)
- 1 Banana (peeled)
- 1 Orange (peeled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Pineapple (cubed)
- 1/2 Avocado (pitted and skin removed)
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (canned for best flavor)
- 1 Tbl Pure Maple Syrup (optional - use if fruit is not very sweet)
- 2 Cups Crushed Ice
- 3 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- Dried Coconut Chips (optional)
- Chia Seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients (besides the coconut chips and chia seeds) in a high speed blender and blend until very smooth and creamy, 1 1/2-2 minutes.
- Pour into 3-4 glasses and top with dried coconut chips and chia seeds, if desired.
- Will keep up to 2-3 days refrigerated. Stir briskly to re-combine if storing in the fridge.
Keywords: healthy, sugar-free, easy