Mediterranean Paleo Grilled Chicken Recipe + Spiced Creamy Sauce
I like how this has a simple marinade that makes it taste really good when I grill it. And then the dipping sauce only has 5 ingredients and complements the chicken really well.
- Prep Time: 240 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 270 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 3 Tbl Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Cloves Garlic (finely minced)
- 2 Tbl Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbl Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 tsp Real Salt *
- Pinch Red Pepper Flakes (to taste)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (you can use thighs)
- 4 Tbl Homemade Mayonnaise (For Paleo, Whole30 and Dairy-Free, use 4 Tbl. homemade mayo.)
- 1 Tbl Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Salt to taste
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a plastic bag with the chicken.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Grill approx. 15 minutes each side until done. I used an indoor grill pan and it worked fine.
- Serve with pita bread.
Keywords: Grilled, Paleo, Healthy