These Paleo Peppermint Cookies are fun and easy to make.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick mat.
- Add all ingredients except for the cocoa powder and peppermint oil to the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until the mixture comes together to form a smooth dough.
- Remove the dough from the processor and divide in half.
- Place half of the dough back in the processor and add the peppermint oil.
- Process until the oil is blended into the dough. Remove and set aside.
- Place the other half of the dough in the food processor and add the cocoa powder.
- Process until the cocoa is completely blended into the dough. Remove.
- Place each ball of dough between two sheets of waxed paper.
- Roll each ball out to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Remove the top layer of waxed paper from each Turn one of the sheets of dough over on top of the other sheet of dough.
- Peel of the top layer of waxed paper and lightly press both layers of dough into each other.
- Roll the dough up into a log, lengthwise in.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the dough log into rounds that are about 1/2 inch thick.
- Lay the cookies out on the prepared baking sheet leaving at least 1 " of space between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cool on the baking sheet. Store in an airtight container.
Keywords: Paleo, Fun, Easy