These no bake puffed millet bars are a perfect after-school snack, that you can feel good about serving to your kids (and sneaking one for yourself).
- Melt together the peanut butter, brown rice syrup, and 1/4 cup coconut oil on stovetop over low heat
- Stir in the puffed millet
- Transfer to a greased 8x8 pan and press contents down firmly
- Melt chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp coconut oil together
- Spread over puffed millet mixture
- Allow to cool completely and then serve
Keywords: chocolate chips, peanut butter