These are delicious, rich and fluffy. What more could you ask for in a gluten-free pancake?
- 3/4 Cup Quinoa Flour *
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Real Salt *
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 Cup Fat-Free Greek Yogurt (such as Chobani)
- 1 Tbl Molasses
- 1 Tbl Maple Syrup * or Honey
- 3 Tbl milk or alternative milk, such as almond milk
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar * (or white vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Combine all the wet ingredients except the eggs in a medium bowl. Whisk well. In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then stir them in.
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a little coconut oil. no more than 1/2 tsp. When it melts, add a ladle of batter, about 1/2 cup. Spread to make a pancake about 5"-6" across.
- Cook about 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles start to appear. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes. Continue with the rest of the batter, adding more coconut oil as needed.
- Drizzle with maple syrup or honey.
Keywords: Rich, Fluffy, Gluten-Free