These Clean Eating sheet pan chicken fajitas are so easy to make. I just throw everything in the oven and let it bake while I do homework with my children.
- 2 pounds Chicken Breasts (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 slices large Onion (cut into large)
- 2 Bell Peppers (sliced, any color)
- 2 Tbl Olive Oil
- 1 lime
- Clean Eating Tortillas
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil and fajita seasoning.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Place the marinated chicken on the baking sheet, as well as the onion and bell pepper.
- Toss together and spread evenly over the baking sheet.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Squeeze the juice from half the lime over top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Serve on tortillas and top with with lime (if desired), sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and avocado.
Keywords: Clean, Easy, Baked