Clean Eating Pumpkin Pie Recipe
This Clean Eating pumpkin has a deep, rich flavor from the maple syrup and is allergen friendly and Vegan with no eggs or butter.
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 90 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the pie crust in a 9 inch pie pan or 4 mini pie pans.
- Poke air holes in the crust with a fork, or place dry beans in the pie pan and bake 10-15 minutes or until crust starts to lightly brown.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour into the baked pie crust.
- Bake another 35-45 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.
Not all almond butter is created equal, if your almond butter is on the runny side, you may want to add 1-2 more Tbsp of coconut flour. The recipe turned out great for me as is.
Keywords: Clean Eating, Rich flavor, Vegan, Thanksgiving