These are super fun and super easy to make and my children love to make them. These are so easy and you don't even have to cook them.
- Combine flour and salt in a small bowl and set aside
- Cream butter and sugars in a bowl. Add vanilla and water and mix on medium speed. Slowly add flour while mixing on medium speed until completely mixed. Add chocolate chips and stir by hand until combined.
- Shape dough into eggs, place on parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour
- When the hour is up melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip eggs into chocolate, using a fork, covering completely. Place back on parchment paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
- Use a spoon to drizzle remaining melted chocolate over the truffles. Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: no-bake, easy, simple, egg-free