These gluten-free easter egg cookie dough truffles are super fun and super easy to make and my children love to make them. These are so easy and you don’t even have to cook them.
They are so fun to make for a party because you just mix everything together and it’s really fun to dip them in the colored chocolate and then you can play a game or watch a movie while they are freezing. And look how pretty they are!
I actually like to eat these with popcorn. Take a bite of popcorn and then a little bite of these. So. Good. We made these and popcorn for movie night last Friday and it was like the funnest night ever! My children thought these were so fun and easy to make and it’s nice that they don’t have to cook because we started the popcorn and movie while they were cooling down.
I would say that this edible cookie dough recipe would be fun to make for a school Easter party, but around here you can only bring store-bought treats to school. Not so good and expensive and no fun.
Please let me know how you end up eating these and if you eat them with anything or for an event. I would love some good suggestions so please comment below!
You may also like these recipes:Print
No-Bake Gluten-Free Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles
These gluten-free easter truffles are super fun and super easy to make and my children love to make them. These are so easy and you don’t even have to cook them.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Dessert, Treat
- Cuisine: Easter
- Combine flour and salt in a small bowl and set aside
- Cream butter and sugars in a bowl. Add vanilla and water and mix on medium speed. Slowly add flour while mixing on medium speed until completely mixed. Add chocolate chips and stir by hand until combined.
- Shape dough into eggs, place on parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour
- When the hour is up melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Dip eggs into chocolate, using a fork, covering completely. Place back on parchment paper and let cool until chocolate has hardened.
- Use a spoon to drizzle remaining melted chocolate over the truffles. Store covered in fridge for up to 5 days.
Keywords: no-bake, easy, simple, egg-free