This is really easy to make and my whole family loves it.
- Cut the bacon into one inch pieces
- In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp
- Set the bacon on a paper towel to drain
- Drain grease from the skillet, reserving 1 tsp in pan.
- Add garlic and cook for about one minute or until it's just cooked. Don't overcook it.
- Add in uncooked pasta, broth, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring twice during cooking and making sure there is enough broth for the pasta.
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese until cheese has melted. Garnish with chopped bacon and parsley.
Keywords: Quick, Easy, Healthy