I make this pizza dough all the time. It comes together fast since you don't have to wait for it to rise - and it's light and easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Let water and yeast sit until yeast is foaming (about five minutes).
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead until dough ball forms. Add the last half of cup of flour slowly and stop adding it as soon as the dough isn't sticky anymore. You may need to add a bit more flour than called for.
- Roll out in a large cookie sheet or pizza pan. If you find your dough is sticking dust with a little more flour. If your pizza shell tears gently pinch the area back together and continue.
- Top with sauce (I open a can of my favorite spaghetti sauce) and toppings (cheese, pepperoni etc.) then cook for 15 min.
Keywords: quick, no-rise, Clean Eating, healthy