This quick & easy no-rise lazy einkorn pizza dough comes together fast since you don’t have to wait for it to rise – and it’s light and easy to make. This is also a child-friendly recipe for pizza dough. The next time you are tempted to order delivery, just whip up this recipe and save some “dough”, eat healthier and finish before the delivery man would have gotten there.
The reason I like it so much is that it doesn’t have added sugar, is never soggy, is light and crisps up really nice. You also don’t have to let it rise. My teenage son loves to make this pizza for himself. I’m so grateful that all my children love to help out in the kitchen – especially mixing. Who needs a Kitchenaid mixer when you have four children fighting over dumping in ingredients and stirring them?
This recipe is so easy, I make it once every week or two and it really doesn’t take that long. My children get super excited to help make it. They love to knead the dough, put the sauce on and the toppings. My five-year-old daughter gets pizza sauce and cheese all over the place, but she’s so cute and so proud of herself when she helps.
I’ve said more than once that it’s a true test of your patience to have a child help you cook. I just try to remind myself that it won’t be too much longer and I won’t be able to get my children to help me cook.
This is also a fun recipe to use for a pizza party. I’ll have my sister and her family come over and make this and have everyone help decorate the pizzas or do individual pizzas so everyone can make theirs just like how they like it.
If you want a fun, different recipe to use the pizza dough, check out my Taco Pizza recipe here. What is your favorite toppings to put on a pizza? My children are boring and like pepperoni. Please comment below and tell me your favorite topping.
You may also like these recipes:
P.S. I'm in love with Etsy lately! Check out my favorite kitchen items to help me cook, clean and organize my kitchen!Print
The Best Quick & Easy No-Rise Einkorn Pizza Dough Recipe
I make this pizza dough all the time. It comes together fast since you don’t have to wait for it to rise – and it’s light and easy to make.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Let water and yeast sit until yeast is foaming (about five minutes).
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Knead until dough ball forms. Add the last half of cup of flour slowly and stop adding it as soon as the dough isn’t sticky anymore. You may need to add a bit more flour than called for.
- Roll out in a large cookie sheet or pizza pan. If you find your dough is sticking dust with a little more flour. If your pizza shell tears gently pinch the area back together and continue.
- Top with sauce (I open a can of my favorite spaghetti sauce) and toppings (cheese, pepperoni etc.) then cook for 15 min.
Keywords: quick, no-rise, Clean Eating, healthy