These brownies have all my favorite dessert ingredients - chocolate, peanut butter and marshmallows. I love how all the prep cooking is done in the microwave and how it only has eight simple ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
- In a glass bowl, add chocolates along with the butter and microwave for one minute or until the chocolate has melted, give the mixture a good mix.
- Add sugar to the chocolate butter mixture and whisk.
- Make sure that the mixture is not hot then add 3 eggs and whisk. Followed by cocoa powder and flour and mix until just combined (do not over mix). Grease a square 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Microwave the peanut butter and drizzle over the brownie batter with a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes (do not over bake), then take the brownies out of the oven and add mini marshmallows on top.
- Bake in the oven for 5 more minutes but keep an eye on the marshmallows as they can get burnt very quickly.
- Let the brownies cool down, then cut into 9 pieces and serve.
Keywords: gooey, rich, fun