These have a golden taste and I love the buttery flavor mixed with syrup and fresh raspberries on special occasions.
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Put just the butter in a 9x13 pan in the oven.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together on high for a few seconds (I use a Vita Mix but it's not necessary)
- Take the 9x13 pan with the melted butter out of the oven.
- Pour the batter from the blender into the pan.
- Put the pan in the oven for 20-30 minutes until a deep, golden brown. (depending on your taste and how brown you like it - we all like it on the more done side so it's nice and crispy and flaky)
- Take out and cut into squares.
- Top with your favorite topping. My two favorites things to serve on top are either the best maple syrup ever with fresh raspberries - you can't believe how good these two are together until you try - or a really good quality jam.
- These are even better cooked in a cast-iron skillet. Place it in the oven when pre-heating your oven and add the butter a few minutes before you take the pan out.
Keywords: fluffy, easy, healthy