Honey Roasted Tropical Healthy Grain-Free Granola Recipe
I love the flavoring on this Paleo granola *. I love how it has flavor and doesn’t just taste like a bunch of nuts
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Total Time: 110 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Paleo
- 6 Ounces Macadamia Nuts * (coarsely chopped)
- 6 Ounces Slivered Almonds
- 6 Ounces Cashews (coarsely chopped)
- 6 Ounces Dried Mango (coarsely chopped, unsweetened)
- 1/2 Cup Flaked Coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 Cup Raw Honey
- 1 Egg White
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coarse Real Salt *
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the macadamia nuts, almonds, cashews, mango, and coconut.
- Place half of the mixture in a food processor and pulse several times until about 1/2 of the mixture is broken down into smaller pieces.
- Add the mixture back into the mixing bowl and toss again.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil?, honey, egg white, cinnamon, chili powder, salt and vanilla.
- Pour over the nut mixture and stir until well coated.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer on top of a parchment or non-stick mat lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Watch closely in the last 15 minutes of baking to make sure they do not darken too much.
- Remove when the granola is golden brown.
- Let granola sit on the baking sheet until fully cooled.
- Break up into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Keywords: Flavorful, Easy, Healthy