This Keto coconut lime chicken only takes half an hour to make and it all comes together in only one pan. It has a light coconut flavor and the sauce is really good either with just the chicken or with something to soak it up like cauliflower rice.
- 4-5 skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- Juice of one lime
- 2-3 tbsp dried cilantro
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ tbsp red chili flakes
- 2-3 stalks green onion, chopped
- One lime, sliced (for garnishing)
- Sprinkle both sides of each chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken on an oiled pan. Once they’re all cooked through, place on a clean plate and set them aside.
- In the same pan, saute onion over medium heat until translucent.
- Add the garlic and saute for one more minute.
- Add water, lime juice and cilantro - bring to a boil then lower heat.
- Add coconut milk and chili flakes and simmer for 4-6 minutes.
- Add cooked chicken and allow to cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Serve on individual plates with your favorite keto-friendly side dish. Garnish chicken with chopped green onion and lime slices. Enjoy!
Keywords: creamy, quick, easy